Monday, December 27, 2010

Cheese anyone????? or maybe belacan?????

Hi everyone....I guess I'm gamed for blogging too ya....just wanna share some of my traveling adventure around the globe. There's just  no limit to how food and fresh food ingredients can sometimes make you wonder why you should be at the right place and right time....to enjoy GOOD FOOD...GOOD MOMENT...

Like this shot for example, I was in Milan, Italy,  arriving on Saturday afternoon, then it was business as usual. But surprise was in store when I woke up on  Sunday morning and there it was .... right in front of my hotel, the main road was closed to accommodate this Sunday market... alahhhh.... macam pasar minggu la, macam macam ada....This was one of the many stalls displaying and selling cheeeessseeee.....yummy...will share more stories and fotos later ya. Cheers..

1 comment:

  1. yeah!!! welcome to the blogger's world!!! AT LAST!!! after a long night explaining what to todo and websites to surf.. hehe

    ReplyDelete